“Globalization Trend Investment” is the method tells investors how to invest money in the right opportunities at the right time through the major global events. The reason for that is to accumulate long-term profit as the number I mentioned in my earlier blog posting (profit ten-thousand fold and more in six years) In fact, it not only helps investors like you to find which stock is benefited the most. It also gives clue about when to buy and hold the stocks. In particular, its information does not require much effort of getting it. If you pay attention on the global investment flows, you will be able to determine the market and make profit MORE than 500%, even to 1000% in eighteen month. (LTD 2915 is a typical example between 2008-2010.)
In reality, what I have mentioned is a common knowledge about “the major and quick changes” around us nowadays. We have witnessed these changes while reading the newspaper. Its big and clear printing words tell us desperately “I am here.”
My first purchased stock “Micorsoft” was the “must buy” stock to me while I was tried of the continually upgraded software and CPU. (I believe many people around the world had the same feeling as I did.) The awareness of changes in the generation drove me to purchase the share of NOKIA, CISCO, TSMC and SoftBank afterwards. The simple thought of “I must buy them” drives by the power of Globalization Trend. Think under its condition make us to see farther than others and understand the market flows.
Maybe I was lucky that I had my career in global investment management. This experience trained me to see farther through the global perspectives. I have been greatly benefited from it, after I stepped back into the smaller stock market in Taiwan. Although my average annual profit was 35% (a very high rate in the global investment) over the past ten years in the legal person, the title of “global investment manager” is not mysterious to me anymore. Because my experience teaches me: investment is just the common life knowledge. If you want to have this knowledge, know things of their priority.
I feel that my words just are the wisdom of living. Do people not know when US financial crisis happens, Taiwan stock market will be impacted greatly and goes down rapidly? However, many investors do not analyze the reasons why the US financial crisis happened? They only ask questions such as “will Taiwan stock price go up or down? “The wisdom of living” I called, points out this bad investing habit.
To be continued...
To be continued...
沒有留言:
張貼留言